Post Update:- 19/01/2022 || 10:15 PM
Short Information:- Central Government Our Prime Minister Shri. Narendra Modi. has released the Scheme E Sharam Card 2021 notification for the Registration of NDUW E Shramik for All India Candidates. All eligible and interested candidates can apply online on its Official Website www.register.eshram.gov.in. Candidates can apply through online mode within Last Date. Detail list of information given below. More details are available on Fastjob Bihar Section. So Hurry and Apply Online Form, Don’t wait for last date –FastjobBihar.Com
- Application Start Date: 26-08-2021
- Application Last Date: Update Soon
About the E Shram Card
- Government of India Launched New Scheme E Sharam – E Shramik NDUW Registration 2021 Apply Online Form for the welfare of Unorganized Sector Workers and Laborers.
- This Scheme e-SHRAM Portal has launched by Our Prime Minister Shri. Narendra Modi.
- The Labor and Employment Ministry of India has started E Shramik Portal to track and collect all information and data about labourers and workers of the unorganized sector.
- Ministry of Labour & Employment will provide the Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card for Who applies for the eShram Portal.
- Department Name: Ministry of Labour & Employment
- Scheme Name: e-SHRAM Portal NDUW E Shramik
- Card Name: Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card
- Beneficiary: Unorganized Sector Workers and Laborers
- Male / Female both are Eligible
- Scheme Applicable: All Indi
Who Can Apply
- Carpenters Sericulture Workers
- Salt workers
- Tannery workers
- Building and Constructions workers
- Leather workers
- Auto drivers
- Sericulture workers
- House Maids
- Street Vendors
- ASHA Workers
- Domestic workers
- Small and Marginal Farmers
- Agricultural labors
- Milk Pouring Farmers
- Vegetable and fruit vendors
- Migrant Workers
- Share croppers Brick Kiln workers
- Fisherman Saw Mill workers
- Animal husbandary wokers
- Beedli rolling
- Labeling and Packing
- News paper vendors
- Rikshaw pullers
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Mobile Number Linked with Aadhar Card
- Age should be between 16-59 years (21-01-1962 to 20-01-2006)
How to Fill Registration Form
- Step 1: Visit the official website of E-Shram @register.eshram.gov.in
- Step 2: Go for Self Registration.
- Step 3: Enter Your Mobile Number and Captcha
- Step 4: Yes / No option for EPFO and ESIC.
- Step 5: Send OTP Button and Enter OTP (One Time Password)
- Step 6: Fill All Required details in Application Form
- Step 7: Upload Required Documents
- Step 8: Check All details carefully and Final Submit the Application Form.