AFCAT Recruitment 2022: Apply for Indian Air Force Post
Post Update:- 01/06/2022 || 11:30 PM
Short Information:- Indian Air Force has released the AFCAT 2022 notification for the recruitment of various Post. All eligible and interested candidates can apply online on its Official Website
News:- The Online Application Form will be started from 01 June 2022.
News Date: 22-05-2022
- Application Start Date: 01-06-2022
- Application Last Date: 30-06-2022
- Last Date of Pay Fee: 30-06-2022
- Afcat Entry: Rs. 250/- (All Candidate)
- NCC Special Entry /Metrology Entry: Rs. 0/-
- Online Payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card
- Offline Payment through Bank Challan
- Flying Batch: Minimum 20 Years and Maximum 24 Years
- Ground Duty: Minimum 20 Years and Maximum 26 Years
- NCC Entry: Minimum 20 Years and Maximum 24 Years
Graduation (Minimum Three Year Course) in any Discipline from a Recognized University who have attained Minimum 60% Marks in Aggregate in All Papers put together and have Passed Math and Physics at 10+2 Level OR BE / BTech Degree (Four Year Course) from a Recognized University who have attained Minimum 60% Marks in Aggregate in All Papers
Ground Duty Technical
Aeronautical Engineering Electronics: Intermediate with 60% Marks in Physics and Math and 4 Year Graduation / Integrated PG Degree in Engineering / Technology
Aeronautical Engineering Mechanical: Intermediate with 60% Marks in Physics and Mathematics and 4 Year Engineering / Technology Degree in Mechanical / Industrial / Aeronautical Engineering / Equivalent
Ground Duty Non Technical
Administration and Logistics
Graduation in Any Discipline with 60% Marks of all Papers Or PG Degree with 50% Marks of all Papers
Kindly Read Advertisement for More Details
NCC Special Entry
NCC Air Wing Senior Division C Certificate and Other Flying Branch Eligibility
Entry Wise Vacancy Details
Ground Duty (Technical)
Ground Duty (Non Technical)
NCC Special Entry
10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for PC and 10% seats out of AFCAT vacancies for SSC
Physical Fitness Test For AFCAT
Candidates are advised to be physically fit when you report for SSB in order to be able to undergo various tests at AFSB. You should aim to achieve an ability to run 01 mile (1.6 kms) in 10 minutes, 10 push ups and 3 chin ups.
Minimum height for Flying Branch will be 162.5 cm.
Acceptable measurements of leg length, thigh length and sitting height for such aircrew will be as under: –
- Sitting height : 81.5 cm – 96.0 cm (Min-Max)
- Leg Length : 99.0 cm – 120.0 cm (Min-Max)
- Thigh Length : 64.0 cm (Max)
The minimum height for entry into ground duty branches will be 157.5 cm.
How to apply IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2022
- First open AFCAT official website
- Go to Recruitment / Career Section
- Read notification / Advertisement
- Then Click apply online button
- Fill all necessary details
- If required pay Application Fees
- Click on the submit button and take the print out for future reference.
Some Important Links
Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 02/2022 FAQs
Q.1 What is the last date to fill the AFCAT Recruitment 2022 – 2022 Online Form ?
Ans. ✅ The last date is 30-06-2022.
Q.2 From which date the AFCAT Admit Card will be available ?
Ans. ✅ Admit Card Published date not available in Advertisement.
Q.3 When will AFCAT 02/2022 Result come ?
Ans. ✅ Result Released date not available in Advertisement.
Q.4 How many post in AFCAT 02/2022 Apply Online Form ?
Ans. ✅ Total Post Available Soon
OFSS Bihar Inter(11th) Admission 2022 (Arts, Science & Commerce) Post Update:- 22/06/2022 || 07:55 PM Short Information:- OFSS Bihar (ofssbihar.in) Invites Online Application Form For