Indian Air Force Agniveervayu Intake 01/2022 Admit Card
Post Update:- 15/07/2022 || 06:50 PM
Short Information:- Indian Air Force (IAF) has issued Admit Card/ Call Letter for the recruitment post of Agniveervayu for intake 01/2022 under Agnipath Scheme. Download Admit Card online at agnipathvayu.cdac.in
- Application Start Date: 24-06-2022
- Application Last Date: 05-07-2022
- Admit Card Download Date: To Be Notified Later
- Online Exam Date: 24 July 2022 Onwards
- Provisional Select List (PSL) Date: 01 Dec 2022
- Examination Fee : Rs.250/-
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/Internet Banking through payment gateway. The examination fee can also be paid by Challan payment at any Axis Bank Branch.
- Candidate born between 29 December 1999 and 29 June 2005 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification)
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Air Force Agniveervayu
▶ Date of Birth Block :-
- Candidate born between 29 December 1999 and 29 June 2005 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- In case, a candidate clears all the stages of the Selection Procedure, then the upper age limit as on date of enrolment is 23 years.
▶ Educational Qualification :-
(a) Science Subjects
Candidates should have passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course).
Passed Two years Vocational Course with non-vocational subject viz. Physics and Maths from State Education Boards/Councils which are listed in COBSE with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course (or in Intermediate/ Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Vocational Course).
(b) Other Than Science Subjects
Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any subject approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Passed two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
- Note – 1: Candidate eligible for Science Subjects examination (on the basis of Intermediate/10+2) are also eligible for Other than Science subjects examination and would be given an option of appearing in both Science and Other than Science subjects examination in one sitting while filling up the online registration form.
- Note – 2: Education Boards listed in Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) website as members, as on date of registration shall only be considered
- Note – 3: Exact aggregate Percentage of marks before decimal as written in the marks sheet of 10+2/Intermediate/Equivalent Examination/Three years Diploma Course/Two years Vocational Course OR calculated as per the rules of concerned Education Board/Polytechnic Institute shall only be considered (For example 49.99% should be taken as 49% and not to be rounded off to 50%).
General Medical Standards for AGNIVEERVAYU
- Height: Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cms
- Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
- Corneal Surgery (PRK/LASIK) is not acceptable. Visual requirements as applicable as per Indian Air Force standards.
- Hearing: Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
- Dental: Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
- General Health: Candidate should be of normal anatomy without loss of any appendages. He should be free from any active or latent, acute or chronic, medical or surgical disability or infection and skin ailments. Candidate shall be physically and mentally FIT to perform duty in any part of the world, in any climate and terrain
- Details of Medical standards will be available on CASB Web portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
Agniveervayu Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
Names of the shortlisted candidates, who qualify the online test, shall be displayed on the CASB Web Portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in and on a stipulated date shall be called at designated ASC for Physical Fitness Test (PFT) which would consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed within 06 minutes 30 seconds. Candidates shall also have to complete 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups and 20 Squats within the stipulated time to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test.
Note: Candidates are advised to bring their sports shoes and shorts/track pants.
Some Important Link
Indian Air Force Invites online applications from eligible unmarried male (indian/nepalese) candidates for selection test for Agniveervayu intake 01/2022 under Agnipath Scheme. Online registration shall commence at 10:00h on 24 June 2022 and will close at 17:00h on 05 July 2022. Only online registered applications shall be accepted. For registration log on to https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in
Indian Air Force Agniveervayu Selection Method
Applicant will be selected on the basis of Phase I (Online), Phase II Test, Mandatory Medical Standards, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Medical Examination. For selection more details must read official recruitment details and terms and conditions.
Agniveervayu Pay, Allowances and Allied Benefits.
AGNIVEERVAYU enrolled under this Scheme will be paid an Agniveer package of Rs 30,000/- per month with a fixed yearly increment . In addition, Risk and Hardship allowances (as applicable in IAF), Dress and Travel allowances will be paid.
IAF Agniveervayu Provisional Select List (PSL)
displayed at all the ASCs and also on web portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in on 01 December 2022. Inclusion of names of candidates in the PSL depends upon the performance of the candidates in the selection test and the same is determined by application of cut off marks vis-a-vis number of qualified candidates in phase-II testing and anticipated vacancies. Inclusion of name in provisional select list (PSL) does not guarantee automatic enrolment. Enrolment is strictly in order of merit subject to medical fitness, availability of vacancies, not exceeding the age of 23 years on date of enrolment and meeting all the laid down eligibility criteria as and when called for enrolment. The validity of the PSL shall be 06 months from the date of display and shall be applicable only for AGNIVEERVAYU INTAKE 01/2022.
Air Force Agniveervayu Important Instructions
- AGNIVEERVAYU will be enrolled in the Indian Air Force under Air Force Act 1950, for a period of four years. AGNIVEERVAYU would form a distinct rank in the Indian Air Force, different from any other existing ranks. Indian Air Force is not obliged to retain AGNIVEERVAYU beyond the engagement period of four years.
- On completion of four years of service, based on organisation’s requirements and policies promulgated by the Indian Air Force, AGNIVEERVAYU will be offered an opportunity to apply for permanent enrolment in the Indian Air Force. These applications will be considered in a centralised manner based on objective criteria including performance during their four year engagement period and up to 25% of each specific batch of AGNIVEERVAYU will be enrolled in regular cadre of IAF. AGNIVEERVAYU will not have any right to be selected for further enrolment into the Indian Air Force. Selection of the AGNIVEERVAYU for further enrolment, if any, shall be at the discretion of the Indian Air Force.
How To Apply Online For Indian Air Force Agniveervayu Recruitment
Online registration form for the Selection Test will be available from 24 June 2022 (1000h) on https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in and will close on 05 July 2022 (1700h). Detailed instructions on how to register/ fill-up application forms are available on the official recruitment web portal. Candidates are advised to strictly follow the given instructions.
Indian Air Force Agniveervayu Contact Details
- Telephone Number: 020-25503105/ 25503106
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Address – President, Casb, Brar Square, Delhi Cantt, New Delhi – 110010.
Indian Air Force Agniveervayu Intake 01/2022 FAQs
Q.1. What is Agniveervayu in Indian Air Force?
Ans:- AGNIVEERVAYU will be enrolled in the Indian Air Force under Air Force Act 1950, for a period of four years. AGNIVEERVAYU would form a distinct rank in the Indian Air Force, different from any other existing ranks.
Q.2. What is Indian Air Force Agniveervayu Intake 01/2022 application last date?
Ans:- Last date for submission of application is 05-07-2022
Q.3. What is eligibility criteria for Indian Air Force Agniveervayu?
Ans:- Candidates should have passed Intermediate/ 10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English.
Q.4. Is there any examination fee for Indian Air Force Agniveervayu?
Ans:- Yes, Examination Fee : Rs.250/-.
Q.5. How much will be salary of Indian Air Force Agniveervayu?
Ans:- Rs.30,000/- per month with a fixed yearly increment.
Q.6. What is Indian Air Force Agniveervayu recruitment contact number?
Ans:- Telephone Number: 020-25503105/ 25503106.
BSEB Inter(11th) Registration Online Form (Session 2022-24) Advertisement Post Update :- 01/12/2022 || 10:35 PM Short Information : Bihar School Examination Board has announced
LNMU UG Part 2 Exam Programme & Centre List (Session 2020-23) Post Update :- 01/12/2022 || 11:45 AM Short Information : Advertisement Lalit Narayan Mithila
BNMU Part 1 Exam Admit Card 2022 (Session 2021-24) Post Update :- 30/11/2022 || 07:41 PM Short Information : Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University (BNMU)
BNMU UG Part-2 Exam Admit Card 2022 (Session 2020-23) Post Update :- 29/11/2022 || 10:54 PM Advertisement Short Information :- B N Mandal University
BPSC Result 67th Combined Preliminary Examination 2022 Post Update:- 18/11/2022 || 11:10 AM Short Information:- Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has issued online Result for