BCECE DLRS Recruitment 2023- Apply Online For Amin, Clerk
Post Update: 14/04/2023 || 10:45 PM
Short Information: BCECE Board invites online applications form for the recruitment post of Special Survey Assistant Settlement Officer/ Special survey kannoongo/ Special survey Amin & Special survey Clerk for 10,101 vacancies under Department of Revenue and Land Reforms, Directorate of Land Records & Survey (DLRS). All eligible and interested candidates may apply online at BCECE Board official website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in from 13th April 2023 to till the application last date 12th May 2023 for Amin, Clerk, kannoongo and ASO recruitment in DLRS.
- Application Start Date: 13-04-2023
- Application Last Date: 12-05-2023
- Offline Fee Payment Last Date: 10-05-2023
- Online Fee Payment Last Date: 12-05-2023
- Correction Date: 18 To 20 May 2023
- UR/ EWS/ EBC/ BC : Rs.800/-
- SC/ ST/ DQ : Rs.400/-
- Application fee can be paid through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ UPI and Bank Challan.
- Age as on : 01.01.2023
- See Below Post Wise Age Limit
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification.)
DLRS Bihar Vacancy 2023 Age Limit
|Post Name||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Special Survey Assistant Settlement Officer||21 Years|
|Special survey kannoongo||18 Years|
|Special survey Amin||18 Years|
|Special survey Clerk||21 Years|
Special Survey Assistant Settlement Officer:
- Graduate in Civil Engineering from AICTE approved and SBTE registered institutes of respective states and minimum 2 (two) years working experience in Government/Registered non-Government organizations.
Special survey kannoongo:
- Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from AICTE approved and SBTE registered institutes of the respective states and minimum 2 (two) years working experience in Government/Registered non-Government organizations.
Special survey Amin:
- Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from AICTE approved and SBTE registered institutions of the respective states.
Special survey Clerk:
- Bachelor’s degree from recognized universities/ institutions.