Bihar CET B.Ed Admission Online Form 2022- @lnmu.ac.in
Post Update:- 24/05/2022 || 04:34 PM
Short Information:- Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU), Darbhanga Invites Online Admission Application Form For Bihar B.Ed. Combined Entrance Test (CET-BED)-2022 For Regular, Distance and Shiksha Shastri Course Through www.bihar-cetbed-lnmu.in Portal. Interested Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
News:- दो वर्षीय सीइटी-बीएड व शिक्षा शास्त्री की प्रवेश परीक्षा के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन फॉर्म में कोई त्रुटि हो गया है तो दिनांक 22-05-2022 से 29-05-2022 तक ऑनलाइन त्रुटि सुधार कर सकते हैं
News Date: 22-04-2022
Lalit Narayan Mithila University
Bihar B.Ed. Combined Entrance Test (CET-BED)-2022
- Application Start Date: 25-04-2022
- Application Last Date: 17-05-2022
- Submission of Online Application (With late fee): 18-05-2022 to 21-05-2022
- Editing of Online Application: 22 to 24 May 2022
- Admit Card Issue Date: 09-06-2022
- Entrance Test Date: 23-06-2022
- General/ Unreserved: Rs.1000/-
- EBC/ BC/ EWS/ Women/ Divyang: Rs.750/-
- SC/ ST: Rs.500/-
- Pay the Application Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
▶ Regular Education Mode :- Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) and/ or Master’s Degree in Science/ Social Science/ Humanity/ Commerce or Bachelors in Engineering/ Technology with specialisation in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission test to the B.Ed. programme.
▶ For Shiksha-Shastri :-
a.) Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) with Sanskrit (as the main subject) and Master’s Degree in Sanskrit/Archarya in traditional Sanskrit Shastra with 50% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto are eligible for admission to the Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed.) programme.
b.) Shastri B.Ed. (Including Sanskrit) with minimum 50% marks by recognized University or Examination Department with two-year course, Acharya (First Year) MA (Sanskrit) must pass examination (bridge Corse) for first year. Acharya in percentage determination First year or MA first year marks will not be helpful.
List of Participating Universities
- Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna
- Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University, Madhepura
- Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur
- Jai Prakash University, Chapra
- Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University, Darbhanga
- Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga
- Magadh University, Bodhgaya
- Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University, Patna
- Munger University, Munger
- Patna University, Patna
- Patliputra University, Patna
- Purnea University, Purnea
- Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University, Bhagalpur
- Veer Kunwar Singh University, Ara
General English Comprehension (B.Ed. Programme)
General Sanskrit Comprehension (Shiksha Shastri Programme)
Logical & Analytical Reasoning
Teaching – Learning
Required Document List
List of Scanned Documents which are required to be uploaded during the filling-up the Application Form (Document size must be between 20-50 KB)
- Photograph & Sigature (Mandatory)
- Domicile Certificate (If Applicable)
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
- Divyang Certificate (If Applicable)
- SMQ Certifcate (If Applicable)
- Marksheet of 10th, 12th And Graduation (Mandatory)
- Marksheet of Post Graduation (If Applicable)
Some Important Links
About Bihar CET B.Ed.
Government of Bihar Every Year Invites Online B.Ed. Application Form Through Nodal University Of Bihar For Taking Admission In Two-Year B. Ed. Course In All University Of Bihar Through Bihar B. Ed. Combined Entrance Test (CET-BED). There Are Three Modes Available For B.Ed. Course As Regular Mode, Distance Mode And Shiksha Shastri. For Taking Admission In This Course You Have To Qualify Entrance Test And Then Opt For Online Counselling.
The Online Application Form Has Been Invited From Eligible Graduate Male And Female For Taking Admission In B.Ed. (Regular Mode, Distance Mode And Shiksha Shastri) Course Through Bihar Through Bihar B. Ed. Combined Entrance Test (CET-BED).
Bihar B.Ed Process:- Applicant Will Be Selected On The Basis Of Bihar B. Ed. Combined Entrance Test (CET-BED) Then You Have To Fill Online Counselling Registration Form. You Have To Wait For Allotted Of College.
Bihar B.Ed Counselling:- After Qualified Of Bihar B. Ed. Combined Entrance Test (CET-BED) , Applicants Have To Fill Online Counselling Registration Form For Taking Admission In College On The Basis Of Allotment Letter.
Bihar B.Ed Result/ Merit List/ Selection List/ Allotment Letter:- The 1st/ 2nd/ 3rd Merit List/ Allotment Letter of Selected Candidate Will Be Published On Official Website Of Bihar B.Ed.
Bihar B.Ed Important Instructions:-
- For CET-BED: 2022, the Form is to be filled online. Candidates are requested to go through the instructions given on the website www.bihar-cetbed-lnmu.in).
- For any shortcoming in eligibility, the candidate concerned will solely be responsible, and no plea will be admissible in this regard.
- Candidates must keep safely with themselves the printed/photocopy of the Online Application Form, Login ID, Registration Number etc. for future reference. These are not to be sent to Lalit Narayan Mithila University or anywhere else.
- It is essential to upload your front face coloured photograph and signature in 35mm × 45 mm size at the place specified on the Application Form. Photograph and signature files each must be of 20-50 KB size in jpg format.
- Any lawsuit related to CET-BED: 2022 will lie in Patna High Court Jurisdiction.
- Candidates will be required to upload a copy of the marks sheet of Matric, Intermediate, graduation and Master(as the case may be) in jpg format at a specified space. They are advised to keep these documents with themselves at the time of filling up the form.
- As identity proof, candidates will be required to mention their Aadhar Number/ Voter ID Card No./ Driving Licence No./ Passport No. at the time of filling Application Form.
- While filling up Application form entries in Gender, Domicile and Categeory should be made carefully. After Payment of fee, no change of any short can be made there in.
How To Apply:-
- First Step: Online Registration of the Applicant.
- Second Step: Completing up the Application Form.
- Third Step: Online payment of CET Fee and Print out a copy of the Completed Application Form.
Minimum Qualifying Marks for CET-B.Ed. 2022 :-
- For Candidates of Unreserved Category: 35%
- For SC, ST, BC, EBC, WBC and Divyaang Category Candidates: 30%
Counselling Process :-
1. Registration of Qualified Candidates:
- Login with existing login credentials.
- Verify the result, rank and other details
- Choose University(ies) for admission.
- Choose B.Ed. Colleges for admission. (You can choose upto 12 Colleges from one or all Universities.
- After successful selection assign the preference to colleges (eg.- 1,2,3,………….12).
- Verify the list of selected colleges and their respective preference in preview.
- Pay the counselling Registration fee (Non-refundable) online (UR: Rs. 1000, BC/EBC/Women/Divyang: Rs. 750, SC/ST: Rs.500)
- Once the payment will be successful take the final print out.
2. Automated Seat Allotment Process:
Allotment of College and Payment of Partial Admission fees
- Login with existing login credential.
- Confirm College allotted
- Pay the Partial amount of admission Rs. 3000 (Non-refundable). It is same for all category candidates
- After successful payment candidate will take the printout of “Provisional Seat Allotment letter”
3. Physical verification of required documents and Admission at allotted college
Allotment of College and Payment of Partial Admission fees
- Candidate will visit college for which he/she has been the allotted seat.
- College will verify their required documents.
- After successful verification of documents, College will confirm admission and handover Admission Slip to the candidate.
- Candidate has to pay the remaining amount of fee as direct by the allotted college to complete the admission process.
Bihar B.Ed Address/ Location:- Lalit Narayan Mithila University Kameshwaranagar, Darbhanga, Bihar- 846004
Bihar B.Ed Contact Details:- Mobile:- +91 9431040712 / 9431040713 || Email ID:- [email protected]
Bihar B.Ed FAQs
Q.1. When Will Bihar CET B.Ed 2022 Admission Application Form Start?
Ans:- Tentatively Application Form Will Be Started From 25 April 2022.
Q.2. What Is Bihar B.Ed (CET-BED)- 2022 Application Last Date?
Ans:- Last Date For Registration Will Be 17 May 2022.
Q.3. What Is B. Ed. Or Bachelor of Education Course?
Ans:- B. Ed. Or Bachelor Of Education Course Is A Essential Course To Become A Teacher In Government Or Private Schools Or Organization. B. Ed. Course Includes Lots Of Methods To Teach And To Train The Candidate To Become Him/ Her A Successful Teacher In Life. B. Ed. Course Improve And Develops Lots Of Teaching Skills In The Candidate Academically And Practically.
Q.4. What Are The Documents Required For The Admission In Bihar B. Ed.?
Ans:- The Following List Of Documents Are Required To Apply For The Admission In Bihar B. Ed. Course:
- 10th Class Certificate And Mark Sheet
- 12th Class Certificate And Mark Sheet
- Graduation Final Year Consolidated Mark Sheet
- Provisional Certificate Or Graduation Degree
- Masters’ Final Year Consolidated Mark Sheet (If Applicable)
- Provisional Certificate Or Master Degree (If Applicable)
5. Who Can Apply For Bihar CET B.Ed.?
– Bachelor Of Education (B. Ed.) Is A Degree Course So The Candidate Must Have At Least Graduation Degree Or Post-Graduation Degree With 50% Marks For General Candidates And 45% Marks For SC/ ST/ BC/ EBC Candidates.
Q.6. What Is Bihar CET B.Ed. Contact/ Helpline Number?
Ans:- Mobile:- +91 9431040712 / 9431040713 || Email ID:- [email protected]
Munger University UG Part-1 Admission Online Form (Session-2022-25) Post Update:- 24/05/2022 || 05:30 PM Short Information:- Munger University Invites Online Admission Application Form For
Purnea University UG Part 1 Registration Form (Session 2021-24) Post Update:- 24/05/2022 || 04:59 PM Advertisement Short Information:- Purnea University has started UG Part
Bihar CET B.Ed Admission Online Form 2022- @lnmu.ac.in Post Update:- 24/05/2022 || 04:34 PM Short Information:- Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU), Darbhanga Invites Online
Patliputra University UG Part-I Admission Form 2022 (Session 2022-25) Post Update:- 23/05/2022 || 02:45 PM Short Information:-Patliputra University (PPUP) Invites Online Application Form For
BSEB ITI High School Level Language (Hindi & English) Exam Dummy Admit Card 2022 Advertisement Post Update:- 22/05/2022 || 04:41 PM Short Information:- Bihar School
Purnea University UG Part 1 Exam Form Last Date Extended (Session 2020-23) Post Update:- 21/05/2022 || 06:09 PM Short Information:- Purnea University has started