Bihar B.Ed 2nd Round Seat Allotment 2023 biharcetbed-lnmu.in
Post Update: 29/05/2023 || 02:15 PM
Short Information: Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) has issued online College allotment of 2nd Round
News:- Bihar BEd 2nd Round Seat Allotment result 2023 will be available from 29th May 2023.
News Date: 29-05-2023
- Application Start Date: 20-02-2023
- Application Last Date: 15-03-2023
- Admit Card Issue Date: 30-03-2023
- Entrance Test Date: 08-04-2023
- Answer Key Released Date: 08-04-2023
- Result Released Date: 20 April 2023
- Bihar B.Ed. Councelling Start Date: 23 April 2023
- Bihar B.Ed. Councelling Last Date: 03 May 2023
- Bihar B.Ed. 1st Round Seat Allotment: 09 May 2023
- Bihar B.Ed. 2nd Round Seat Allotment: 29 May 2023
- Payment of Seat Confirmation Date: 30 May to 10 June 2023
- 2nd Round Admission Date: 30 May to 12 June 2023
- Payment of Seat Confirmation Fee Rs. 3000/- for B.Ed. 2nd Round
Bihar CET BEd Minimum Qualifying Marks
- For Candidates of Unreserved Category: 35% correspondingly 42 marks
- For SC, ST, BC, EBC, WBC, EWS and Divyaang Category Candidates: 30% correspondingly 36 marks
- There is no negative marking.
How To Download Bihar BEd Result 2023
There are following simple steps for downloading of online result of Bihar B.Ed. Combined Entrance Test-2023 as under described:
- At first open Bihar B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023 official website http://biharcetbed-lnmu.in into your computer or phone browser.
- Navigate to middle of the web page, under Online Registration / Login Links section click on the given link as LOGIN button.
- You will be redirected to the Login page of Bihar BEd Entrance Exam 2023
- In the login page click on Sign In button then enter your Login ID and Password correctly in the specified field.
- Finally click on Submit button to download your result. You can take print out of it or a download copy for future references.
Some Important Links
|Download 2nd Round Seat Allotment Order||Click Here|
|Download 2nd Round Seat Allocation Cutoff||Click Here|
|Download 1st Round Seat Allotment Order||Click Here|
|Download 1st Round Seat Allocation Cutoff||Click Here|
|Online Registration for Choice Filling and Preference of Colleges||Click Here|
|Download Counselling Guidelines||Click Here|
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Prospectus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
How to Register for Bihar B.Ed. Centralized Counselling?
Bihar B.Ed. Centralized Counselling registration and choice filling process will be conducted online. Candidates who have qualified the exam can follow the online registration procedure shared below-
- Visit the official portal for Bihar B.Ed. 2023 admission.
- Click on the counselling link provided on the homepage.
- Now applicants need to submit their login credentials
- Once you logged in successfully verify the result rank and other details available in it.
- Now you have to choose University from the list and…
- then select B.Ed colleges available (you can select all college available in the list)
- After selection assign them according to your preference
- Preview your preferences
- After this, you need to submit the required fee.
- Once payment is completed take a print out of it for next stage reference.
- Fill in the choice of college in the order of preference.
- Lock the choices.
- Take the print out of the registration form and payment receipt for reference.
Candidates must fill in the choice for preferred college carefully as no correction will be allowed once choice locking will be made.
About Bihar CET B.Ed.
Government of Bihar Every Year Invites Online B.Ed. Application Form Through Nodal University Of Bihar For Taking Admission In Two-Year B. Ed. Course In All University Of Bihar Through Bihar B. Ed. Combined Entrance Test (CET-BED). There Are Three Modes Available For B.Ed. Course As Regular Mode, Distance Mode And Shiksha Shastri. For Taking Admission In This Course You Have To Qualify Entrance Test And Then Opt For Online Counselling.
The Online Application Form Has Been Invited From Eligible Graduate Male And Female For Taking Admission In B.Ed. (Regular Mode, Distance Mode And Shiksha Shastri) Course Through Bihar Through Bihar B. Ed. Combined Entrance Test (CET-BED).
Bihar B.Ed Process:- Applicant Will Be Selected On The Basis Of Bihar B. Ed. Combined Entrance Test (CET-BED) Then You Have To Fill Online Counselling Registration Form. You Have To Wait For Allotted Of College.
Bihar B.Ed Counselling:- After Qualified Of Bihar B. Ed. Combined Entrance Test (CET-BED) , Applicants Have To Fill Online Counselling Registration Form For Taking Admission In College On The Basis Of Allotment Letter.
Bihar B.Ed Result/ Merit List/ Selection List/ Allotment Letter:- The 1st/ 2nd/ 3rd Merit List/ Allotment Letter of Selected Candidate Will Be Published On Official Website Of Bihar B.Ed.
Bihar B.Ed Important Instructions:-
- For CET-BED: 2023, the Form is to be filled online. Candidates are requested to go through the instructions given on the website www.bihar-cetbed-lnmu.in).
- For any shortcoming in eligibility, the candidate concerned will solely be responsible, and no plea will be admissible in this regard.
- Candidates must keep safely with themselves the printed/photocopy of the Online Application Form, Login ID, Registration Number etc. for future reference. These are not to be sent to Lalit Narayan Mithila University or anywhere else.
- It is essential to upload your front face coloured photograph and signature in 35mm × 45 mm size at the place specified on the Application Form. Photograph and signature files each must be of 20-50 KB size in jpg format.
- Any lawsuit related to CET-BED: 2023 will lie in Patna High Court Jurisdiction.
- Candidates will be required to upload a copy of the marks sheet of Matric, Intermediate, graduation and Master(as the case may be) in jpg format at a specified space. They are advised to keep these documents with themselves at the time of filling up the form.
- As identity proof, candidates will be required to mention their Aadhar Number/ Voter ID Card No./ Driving Licence No./ Passport No. at the time of filling Application Form.
- While filling up Application form entries in Gender, Domicile and Categeory should be made carefully. After Payment of fee, no change of any short can be made there in.
How To Apply:-
- First Step: Online Registration of the Applicant.
- Second Step: Completing up the Application Form.
- Third Step: Online payment of CET Fee and Print out a copy of the Completed Application Form.
Minimum Qualifying Marks for CET-B.Ed. 2023 :-
- For Candidates of Unreserved Category: 35%
- For SC, ST, BC, EBC, WBC and Divyaang Category Candidates: 30%
Counselling Process :-
1. Registration of Qualified Candidates:
- Login with existing login credentials.
- Verify the result, rank and other details
- Choose University(ies) for admission.
- Choose B.Ed. Colleges for admission. (You can choose upto 12 Colleges from one or all Universities.
- After successful selection assign the preference to colleges (eg.- 1,2,3,………….12).
- Verify the list of selected colleges and their respective preference in preview.
- Pay the counselling Registration fee (Non-refundable) online (UR: Rs. 1000, BC/EBC/Women/Divyang: Rs. 750, SC/ST: Rs.500)
- Once the payment will be successful take the final print out.
2. Automated Seat Allotment Process:
Allotment of College and Payment of Partial Admission fees
- Login with existing login credential.
- Confirm College allotted
- Pay the Partial amount of admission Rs. 3000 (Non-refundable). It is same for all category candidates
- After successful payment candidate will take the printout of “Provisional Seat Allotment letter”
3. Physical verification of required documents and Admission at allotted college
Allotment of College and Payment of Partial Admission fees
- Candidate will visit college for which he/she has been the allotted seat.
- College will verify their required documents.
- After successful verification of documents, College will confirm admission and handover Admission Slip to the candidate.
- Candidate has to pay the remaining amount of fee as direct by the allotted college to complete the admission process.
Bihar B.Ed Address/ Location:- Lalit Narayan Mithila University Kameshwaranagar, Darbhanga, Bihar- 846004
Bihar B.Ed Contact Details:- Mobile:- +91 9431040712 / 9431040713 || Email ID:- [email protected]
- bihar b ed college allotment list 2023,
- Bihar b ed 2nd round seat allotment 2023 result,
- Bihar b ed 2nd round seat allotment 2023 pdf,
- Bihar b ed 2nd round seat allotment 2023 official,
- Bihar b ed 2nd round seat allotment 2023 merit,
- Bihar b ed 2nd round seat allotment 2023 link,
- Bihar b ed 2nd round seat allotment 2023 last date,
- Bihar b ed 2nd round seat allotment 2023 date,
- lnmu bed 2nd merit list 2023,
- bihar b ed second list 2023,
- Bihar b ed 2nd merit list 2023 pdf download,
- Bihar b ed 2nd merit list 2023 pdf,
- Bihar b ed 2nd merit list 2023 download,
- Bihar b ed 2nd merit list 2023 date,
- bihar b.ed 2nd counselling list 2023,
- bed second round allotment list 2023
FAQs : Bihar CET BEd Online Counselling 2023
- Q.1. Is Bihar BEd Entrance Exam 2023 result released?
- Ans:- Yes, Result has been declared at Bihar BEd official website.
- Q.2. When will Bihar BEd 2nd round seat allotment result come?
- Ans:- 2nd round seat allotment result will be available from 29th May 2023.
- Q.3 How to download online Bihar BEd 2023 result?
- Ans:- Candidates shall be able to download the result of CET-B.Ed.-2023 by login with their Login ID and Password on the CET-B.Ed.-2023 Website: www.biharcetbed-lnmu.in as per schedule.
- Q.4. What is Bihar BEd online couselling last date 2023?
- Ans:- Bihar B.Ed online couselling last date is 09th May 2023.
- Q.5. What is Bihar BEd result download direct link?
- Ans:- You can download your BEd entrance exam 2023 result directly through this link http://biharcetbed-lnmu.in
- Q.6. What is Bihar CET BEd minimum qualifying marks?
- Ans:- For Candidates of Unreserved Category: 42 marks and for SC, ST, BC, EBC, WBC, EWS and Divyaang Category Candidates 36 marks