Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana Inter Online Form 2023
Post Update:- 03/01/2023 || 11:25 PM
Short Information:- Government of Bihar, Education Department invites online applications form for Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana (Intermediate +2) 2022. All unmarried female students who have passed inter (12th) in 2022 year can only apply online at Medhasoft official website medhasoft.bih.nic.in from 02 January 2023 onwards for Mukhyamantri Balika Intermediate Protsahan Yojana.
News:- The online application form has been opened from 02 Jan 2023 for Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana (Intermediate 10+2) 2022.
News Date: 03-01-2023
- Application Start Date: 02-01-2023
- Application Last Date: Not Available
- There Is No Any Application Fee Required For This Scheme.
Mukhyamantri Balak/ Balika Protsahan Yojana (12th Pass) :-
i.) Must Be a Resident Of Bihar.
ii.) All female unmarried students who have passed 10+2 exam in 2022 year only.
- 1st Division:- Rs.10,000/-
List of Required Documents
Before filling of online Application Form applicants are required to have the following documents:
- Bank Account should be in the name of the student and the IFSC code of bank branch. Bank Account should be active.
- Aadhaar Number should be in the name of the student.
- Mobile No. Should Be Unique. Mobile No. Registered On Either Student Or Family Member. Active Mobile Number Has Been Registered for Further Future Contact.
- Email ID Should Be Unique. Email ID Registered On Either Student Or Family Member. Active Email ID Has Been Registered for Further Future Contact.
How To Apply
The online application shall be accepted from 02 Jan 2023 onwards through Medhasoft Bihar official portal medhasoft.bih.nic.in, before apply online must read the scholarship guidelines or notification. There are following steps as follows:
- Step 1:- Student Register by using their Registration No., Mobile No., Email ID, Aadhaar Details And Bank Account Details.
- Step 2:- Student may Login by using their User Id and Password (You would have received at the time of registration).
- Step 3:- Finalize application, this is the process where you have filled detailed application form.
- Step 4:- Print a copy of finally submitted application form.
- Step 5:- Verify your bank payment by login between 01 Feb 2022 to 15 Feb 2022.
- Step 6:- Check your Application Status regular on website after submission of application.