BNMU UG Part-1 Admission Online Form (Session-2022-25)
Post Update:- 23/06/2022 || 09:20 PM
Short Information:- BN Mandal University Invites Online Admission Application Form For Undergraduate (UG)/ Graduation (B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com) And Vocational Degree Courses (BCA, BBA & Bio-Technology) For The Academic Session 2022-25. Interested Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
News:- BN Mandal University Online Admission Application Form For UG (B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com) has been started from 07 june 2022.
News Date: 07-06-2022
- Application Start Date: 07-06-2022
- Apply Last Date: 11-07-2022(Extended)
- Application Fee: Rs.150/- (Expected)
- Pay the Application Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking.
- Candidate must passed the Class 12th (Intermediate) passed out from the Bihar Board or any state Board.
Documents Required For Admission
- Passport size photo
- Intermediate Marksheet
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Photo identity proof (Aadhaar card )
- Personal mobile number
- Parent’s mobile number
- Bank Information (Account Number & IFSC Code etc.)
List of Govt. Colleges
1.) B.N.N.M.V. College, Madhepura
2.) B.S.S. College, Supaul
3.) H.P.S. College, Nirmali
4.) H.S. College, Uda-Kishunganj, Madhepura
5.) K.P. College, Murliganj, Madhepura
6.) L. N. M. S. College, Birpur, Supaul
7.) M.L.T. College, Saharsa
8.) M.H.M. College, Sonbarsa, Saharsa
9.) P. Sc. College, Madhepura
10.) R. M. College, Saharsa
11.) R. J. M. College, Saharsa
12.) R. M. M. Law College, Saharsa
13.) S. N. S. R. K. S. College, Saharsa
14.) T. P. College, Madhepura
15.) College of Teacher Education (CTE), Saharsa
How to Apply BNMU UG Admission Form 2022-25 Session?
- First of all, visit the BNMU Admission Website. http://bnmu.ac.in/ or Fastjobbihar.com
- Click on UG Admission Session 2022-25.
- First Create a User Id and Password.
- Use that details and fill the form.
- In the form provide Personal details, Contact details.
- Enter Educational details and upload the photo and signature of the candidate.
- See the preview of the form and click on submit.
- Submit the form and pay the admission application fee.
- Download the acknowledgment.
About BNMU UG Admission
BNMU UG Part 1 Admission Form 2022 is to start. To get Admission to Graduation Part 1 BA, BSC, BCOM Regular General, or Honors course, need to fill up the Admission Application Form. First Bhupendar Narayan Mandal University released Under Graduation Admission Notification 2022-25.
In the notification, BNMU UG Part 1 Admission 2022-25 Online Form Apply Date, Form Filling Process, and Admission Fee details is given. University will be a short-list candidate for the BNMU UG 1st Year Admission on the inter mark base. University will prepare Merit List through the university UMIS.
BNMU Part 1 Admission 2022 Apply
BNMU Madhepura Graduation Admission BA BSC & BCOM 2022 Form Fill up will be start in July 2022. While filling out the UG 1st Year Admission Form students need to select courses and colleges in which want admission. While filling out the Admission Application form be careful.
The 1st/ 2nd/ 3rd Merit List of Selected Candidate Will Be Published On Official Website Of BNMU.
BNMU Admission FAQs
1. What Is The Full Form Of BNMU?
– BNMU Stands For Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University.
2. When Will BNMU UG Admission 2022 Application Form Begin?
– Undergraduate (UG) Admission Session 2022-23 Application Form Started on 07 June 2022.
3. What Is BNMU Undergraduate Admission Application Last Date?
– Last Date For Submission of Online Application Form till 22 June 2022.
4. How Much Is BNMU UG Admission Application Fee?
– The Application Fee For 1st Subject Choice Is Rs.150/-.
5. Who Can Apply For BNMU UG Admission Form?
– Intermediate/ 10+2 Pass From Recognized Board/ University/ Institute.
6. What Is BNMU Admission Contact Number?
– Mobile:- +91-6203948647, +91-9155106175 || Email ID:- [email protected]
OFSS Bihar Inter(11th) Admission 2022 (Arts, Science & Commerce) Post Update:- 22/06/2022 || 07:55 PM Short Information:- OFSS Bihar (ofssbihar.in) Invites Online Application Form For