BSF HC (Ministerial) and ASI Recruitment Online Form 2022
Post Update:- 09/08/2022 || 08:15 AM
Short Information:- Border Security Force (BSF) invites online applications form for the recruitment post of Head Constable HC (Ministerial) and Assistant Sub Inspector ASI (Stenographer)
- Application Start Date: 08-08-2022
- Application Last Date: 06-09-2022
- Expected Fees
- General/ EWS/ OBC: Rs.100/-
- Women/ SC/ ST (For Both Post): Rs.0/-
- Pay fee through Net Banking, Credit Card/ Debit Card and nearest authorised Common Service Center.
- Age As On: 06.09.2022
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- (For Age Relaxation See Official Notification)
Educational Qualification For BSF Recruitment
Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from a recognized Board or University or equivalent.
Applicant will have to qualify shorthand/ typing speed test at the prescribed speed. Applicant should also meet the requisite physical standard as well as medical standard specified for the post.
Skill Test Details
- For ASI (Stenographer) – Shorthand @ 80 words per minute in English OR in Hindi in 10 minutes. Transcription of dictation in English in 50 minutes OR in Hindi in 65 minutes, on computer.
- For HC(Min) (Typing Test) – 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer. (35 w.p.m in English and 30 w.p.m in Hindi correspond to 10500 KDPH in English and 9000 KDPH in Hindi respectively with an average of 5 key depressions for each word on computer).
Category Wise Vacancy Details
Physical Standards Test (PST)
165 cms (ST- 162.5 cms)
155 cms (ST- 150 cms)
77-82 cms (ST: 76-81 cms)
Corresponding to the height and age as per medical standards (For males and females).
The Border Security Force (BSF) Is India’s Main Border Guarding Organisation On Its Border With China, Pakistan And Banglades. It Was Formed On 1 December, 1965. The Border Security Force Has Its Headquarters At New Delhi And Is Known As Force Headquarters (FHQ) Headed By A Director General. Various Directorates Like Operations, Communications & IT, Training, Engineering, General, Law, Provisioning, Administration, Personnel, Armaments, Medical, Finance Etc. BSF Every Year Hires Soldier For Various Department As Constable (Tradesmen, GD), Head Constable (HC), SI, ASI And Others etc.
Online applications are invited from eligible Male and Female Indian citizens for filling up the under mentioned vacancies for the Combatised posts of Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) and Head Constable (Ministerial) in the Border Security Force, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India
BSF Vacancy Selection Process
Applicant will be selected on the basis of Written Examination, Physical Standard Test (PET), Document Verification (DV), Medical Examination And Skill Test.
BSF HC (Min) and ASI (Steno) Pay Scale or Salary
- ASI (Steno) : Level-5 (Rs. 29,200-92,300) in pay matrix.
- HC (Min) : Level – 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) in pay matrix.
BSF Recruitment Admit Card and Exam Date
The schedule of written examination will be declared/notified on BSF official website for the information of all candidates and admit cards/call letters will be sent to eligible candidates through their registered E-mail ID with information through SMS on Mobile Number as given by them during One Time Registration (OTR).
Written Examination Schedule for BSF HC (Min) and ASI (Steno)
- Hindi/English Language 20 Marks.
- General Intelligence 20 Marks.
- Numerical Aptitude 20 Marks.
- Clerical Aptitude 20 Marks.
- Basic Computer Knowledge 20 Marks.
How To Apply Online For BSF Vacancy
Aspiring candidates are advised to log on to https://rectt.bsf.gov.in ‘VIEW DETAILS’ tab for detailed advertisement. BSF reserves the right to make change vacancies (increase or decrease) or cancel or postpone the recruitment without assigning any reason. Applications will be accepted only through ONLINE mode. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
BSF Contact Details
- Phone No. – 011-24368925/ 24368926
- Email- e[email protected]
- Address- Border Security Force block 10, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
BSF Vacancy FAQs
1. What is full form of BSF?
– Border Security Force.
2. What is BSF HC (Ministerial) and ASI (Stenographer) recruitment last date?
– Last date for submission of online application form is 06-09-2022 on BSF recruitment portal.
3. Who can apply for BSF Recruitment?
– Applicant should have passed minimum qualification of Intermediate (10+2) examination from a recognized Board or University or equivalent.
4. How much is BSF vacancy application fee?
– For General/ OBC applicant is Rs.100/- and For SC/ ST/ Women: Rs.0/-
5. How much is BSF HC (Ministerial) and ASI (Stenographer) Salary OR Pay Scale?
– HC (Min)- Rs.25,500 – 81,100 | ASI (Steno)- Rs.29,200-92,300
6. What Is BSF Helpline/ Contact Number?
– Phone No. – 011-24368925/ 24368926 | Email- [email protected]
BSEB Inter(11th) Registration Online Form (Session 2022-24) Advertisement Post Update :- 01/12/2022 || 10:35 PM Short Information : Bihar School Examination Board has announced
LNMU UG Part 2 Exam Programme & Centre List (Session 2020-23) Post Update :- 01/12/2022 || 11:45 AM Short Information : Advertisement Lalit Narayan Mithila
BNMU Part 1 Exam Admit Card 2022 (Session 2021-24) Post Update :- 30/11/2022 || 07:41 PM Short Information : Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University (BNMU)
BNMU UG Part-2 Exam Admit Card 2022 (Session 2020-23) Post Update :- 29/11/2022 || 10:54 PM Advertisement Short Information :- B N Mandal University
BPSC Result 67th Combined Preliminary Examination 2022 Post Update:- 18/11/2022 || 11:10 AM Short Information:- Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has issued online Result for