Indian Navy Agniveer MR Online Form 2022- Agnipath Yojana
Post Update:- 30/07/2022 || 06:45 PM
Short Information:- Indian Navy invites online application form for the recruitment post of Agniveer Matric Recruitment (MR) for 2022 batch Under Agnipath Yojana as Chef, Steward & Hygienist from 10th pass candidates. Interested candidates read the full notification before apply.
- Application Start Date: 15-07-2022
- Application Last Date: 01-08-2022 (Extended)
- Expected Fees
- General/ OBC: Rs.0/-
- SC/ ST: Rs.0/- (Nil)
- Pay Fee Through Online.
- Candidates should be born between 01 Dec 1999- 31 May 2005 (Both dates inclusive).
- The age for Agniveer (MR) candidates should be between 17½ – 21 Years on the day of enrolment.
- *A one-time relaxation of upper age limit upto 23 years has been granted for the Agniveer 2022 batch only.
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Navy Agniveer MR
Agniveer Matric Recruitment (MR):- Candidate must have passed Matriculation (10th Class) Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) & Medical Standard
1.6 Km Run
6 min 30 sec
Squats (Uthak Baithak)
Bent Knee Sit-ups
Job Specifications of Navy Agniveer MR
- Chef : They would be required to prepare food as per menu (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products) and accounting of ration. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.
- Steward : They would be required to serve food in the officers‟ messes, as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of menu etc. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.
- Hygienist : They will be required to clean washroom, shower spaces and other areas. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.
Seva Nidhi for Indian Navy Agniveer MR
Seva Nidhi – Agniveers shall be given a one-time Seva Nidhi package comprising their monthly contribution along with matching contribution by the Government on completion of their engagement period, as indicated below:
Some Important Link
Below recruitment details are of previous recruitment, Agniveer MR 2022 batch details will be updated soon.
Online applications are invited from unmarried male candidates (who fulfill eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for enrolment as sailors Agniveer MR for 2022 batch. The vacancies will be earmarked in a state-wise manner.
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Selection Process
Applicant Will Be Selected On The Basis Of State Wise Merit Of Their Performance In Computer-Based Examination, Subject To Qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) And Fitness In Medical Examinations.
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Syllabus & Written Test Details
- The Question Paper Will Be Computer-Based With A Total Of 50 Questions, Each Carrying 01 Mark.
- The Question Paper Will Be Bilingual (Hindi & English) And Objective Type (Multiple-Choice).
- The Question Paper Will Comprise Of Two Sections I.E. Science & Mathematics And General Knowledge.
- The Standard Of The Question Paper Will Be That Of Class 10th Syllabus.
- Duration Of Examination Will Be 30 Minutes.
- The Candidates Are Required To Pass In All Sections And In Aggregate. The Navy Reserves The Right To Determine The Pass Marks In Each Section And In Aggregate.
- Penalty For Wrong Answer– Candidates Should Note That There Will Be Penalty (Negative Marking) For Wrong Answers Marked By A Candidate In The Question Paper. There Are Four Alternatives For The Answer To Every Question. For Each Question For Which A Wrong Answer Has Been Given By The Candidate, One Fourth (0.25) Of The Marks Assigned To That Question Will Be Deducted As Penalty.
How To Apply For Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment
For This Entry, The Candidates Can Apply ONLINE ONLY On The Official Website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in :
- Before Filling Online Application, Keep Matric Certificate & Mark Sheet Ready For Reference.
- Register Yourself On www.joinindiannavy.gov.In With Your E-Mail ID, If Not Registered Already. The Applicants Must Ensure That While Filling Their Application Form, They Are Providing Their Valid And Active E-Mail Ids And Mobile Numbers.
- ‘Log–In’ With The Registered E-Mail ID And Click On “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on “Apply” (✓) button.
- Fill Up The Form Completely. Before Clicking The „Submit‟ Button Make Sure All The Details Are Correct, All Required Documents Are Scanned In Original & Uploaded.
- Admit Card Will Be Generated For Only Those Candidates Who Have Submitted The Online Application And Have Made The Payment Of Examination Fee Or Are Entitled To Waiver Off Examination Fee.
- Candidates Who Have Submitted The Application On The Last Date Of Application Submission, Will Get One Additional Day, To Make Payment Of Fees. Candidates Who Fail To Make The Payment Even On The Additional Day Will Not Be Given Further Chance And Hence Their Application Will Be Cancelled.
- Photographs. The Photograph To Be Uploaded Should Be Of Good Quality With Blue Background.
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Pay Scale & Allowances
Agniveer MR package of Rs 30,000/- per month with a fixed yearly increment. In Addition other allowances will be given as per notification.
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Admit Card And Result
Applicant Written Exam & PFT Admit Card And Result Will Be Published On Official Website Of Join Indian Navy.
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Contanct Details
- Phone Number – 011-23010151, 011-23793067, 1800-419-2929 (0800-2000 hrs on all days)
- Email Id – [email protected]
- Address- Directorate of Manpower Planning & Recruitment, IHQ MoD (N), New Delhi – 110011
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Vacancy FAQs
1. What is full form of MR in Indian Navy recruitment?
– MR Stands For Matric Recruitment in Indian Navy.
2. When will Indian Navy Agniveer MR 2022 batch application form start?
– Application form will be started from 15-07-2022.
3. What is Indian Navy Agniveer MR 2022 batch application last date?
– Last date for application submission is 30-07-2022.
4. Who can apply for Indian Navy Agniveer MR recruitment?
– Candidate must have passed Matriculation (10th) examination from the Boards of School Education.
5. What is Indian Navy Agniveer MR selection process?
– Selection of recruits is based on state wise merit of their performance in Computer-Based Examination, Subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Fitness in Medical Examinations.
6. What Is Indian Navy MR Salary/ Pay Scale?
– Agniveer MR package of Rs 30,000/- per month with a fixed yearly increment. In Addition other allowances will be given as per notification.
7. What Is Indian Navy Agniveer MR Helpline/ Contact Number?
– Phone No. – 011-23010151, 011-23793067, 1800-419-2929 (0800-2000 hrs on all days).
BSEB Inter(11th) Registration Online Form (Session 2022-24) Advertisement Post Update :- 01/12/2022 || 10:35 PM Short Information : Bihar School Examination Board has announced
LNMU UG Part 2 Exam Programme & Centre List (Session 2020-23) Post Update :- 01/12/2022 || 11:45 AM Short Information : Advertisement Lalit Narayan Mithila
BNMU Part 1 Exam Admit Card 2022 (Session 2021-24) Post Update :- 30/11/2022 || 07:41 PM Short Information : Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University (BNMU)
BNMU UG Part-2 Exam Admit Card 2022 (Session 2020-23) Post Update :- 29/11/2022 || 10:54 PM Advertisement Short Information :- B N Mandal University
BPSC Result 67th Combined Preliminary Examination 2022 Post Update:- 18/11/2022 || 11:10 AM Short Information:- Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has issued online Result for