Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Online Form 2022- Agnipath Yojana
Post Update:- 23/07/2022 || 09:30 AM
Short Information:- Indian Navy invites online application form for the recruitment post of Agniveer Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) under Agnipath Yojana from eligible unmarried male & Female candidates for 2022 Batch.
News:- Online application window for Indian Navy Agniveer (SSR) entry extended till 24th July 2022.
News Date: 22-07-2022
- Application Start Date: 15-07-2022
- Application Last Date: 24-07-2022 (Extended)
- Expected Fees
- Not Specified.
- General/ OBC: Rs.0/-
- SC/ ST: Rs.0/-
- Pay Fee Through Online Mode By Using Net Banking Or By Using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI
- Candidates should be born between 01 Nov 1999 – 30 Apr 2005 (Both dates inclusive).
- The age for Agniveer (SSR) candidates should be between: 17½ – 21 years on the day of enrolment.
- *A one-time relaxation of upper age limit upto 23 years has been granted for the Agniveer 2022 batch only.
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Vacancy Important Schedule
- Recruitment Calendar to be Published on: 25th June 2022
- Online Registration From : 1st July 2022
- Detailed Notification for 2022 batch: 09 July 2022
- Application window open for Agniveer (SSR) 01/ 2022 batch: 15th to 22nd July 2022
- Examination & Physical Fitness Tests: Mid October
- Medicals & Joining at INS Chilka: Commencing 21st November
Eligibility Criteria For Agniveer SSR
▶ Agniveer SSR:- Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects: – Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) & Medical Standards
1.6 Km Run
6 min 30 sec
Squats (Uthak Baithak)
Bent Knee Sit-ups
Selection Criteria For Indian Navy Agniveer SSR
Shortlisting of candidates would be based on aggregate percentage obtained in Physics, Mathematics and at least one of these subjects- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science in the qualifying examination (10+2). Shortlisting will be carried out state wise in a ratio of four times the number of vacancies. The cut off marks may vary from state to state as vacancies have been allocated in a state-wise manner. The shortlisted candidates would be issued call-up letter for written examination and PFT.
Selection Criteria For Indian Navy Agniveer SSR
Seva Nidhi – Agniveers shall be given a one-time Seva Nidhi package comprising their monthly contribution along with matching contribution by the Government on completion of their engage ment period, as indicated below:
Navy Agniveer SSR Written Test Details
- One common examination will be conducted for AA and SSR entries.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Awareness.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 level and the syllabus for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of examination will be one hour.
- All candidates appearing for written examination would be subjected to PFT on the same day.
Some Important Link
Below recruitment details are of previous recruitment, Agniveer SSR 2022 batch details will be updated soon.
Online applications are invited from unmarried male candidates (who fulfil eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for enrolment as sailors Agniveer SSR 2022 batch. The vacancies for SSR will be earmarked in a state-wise manner.
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Merit List
Merit lists for AA and SSR will be prepared based on performance in written examination subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT), as follows:
- (a) AA- Top 600 candidates (approx.) on all India order of merit, who meet the eligibility criteria for AA will be issued call up letter for Enrolment Medical Examination at INS Chilka.
- (b) SSR- Approximately 2500 candidates will be issued call up letter for Enrolment Medical Examination at INS Chilka on the basis of state wise merit.
Note:- The cut off marks for issue of call up letter for final enrolment medical examination at INS Chilka may vary from state to state for SSR entry.
How To Apply Online For Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment
For this entry, the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 15 July 2022 to 30 July 2022. The procedure is as follows:-
- Before filling online application, keep matric certificate & 10+2 Mark sheet ready for reference.
- (b) Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered already. The Applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers, which should not be changed till selection procedure is over.
- ‘Log–in’ with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on “Apply” (✔) button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the ‘Submit’ button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinised for eligibility and may be rejected at any stage, if found ineligible in any respect.
- Photographs. THE PHOTOGRAPH TO BE UPLOADED SHOULD BE OF GOOD QUALITY WITH BLUE BACKGROUND.
Important Information For Navy SSR & AA Post
- Mobile phones or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the examination premises. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of online application.
- No candidate should misbehave in any manner or create disorderly scene in examination premises.
- Candidates should avoid submitting multiple applications. If more than one application is received from a candidate, his candidature will be cancelled.
- The decision of the Indian Navy as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the written examination and PFT shall be final.
- Wrong information about domicile certificate will result in cancellation of candidature at any stage of recruitment, training and thereafter
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Pay & Allowances
Agniveer SSR package of Rs 30,000/- per month with a fixed yearly increment. In Addition other allowances will be given as per notification.
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms. Details regarding minimum height standards for entry into the Indian Navy as Sailors, including applicable relaxations, can be accessed from the official recruitment website.
- The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions as per Navy Order (Special) 01/2008. Extract of the Navy Order can be accessed from the official Indian Navy recruitment website.
- Enrolment Medical Examination of all candidates who are in merit list will be held at INS Chilka. Candidates who are found medically fit in Enrolment Medical Examination will be enrolled. Candidates who are found medically unfit will be advised to appeal against its findings, if they so desire, at INHS Nivarini, Chilka and INHS Kalyani, Visakhapatnam within a maximum period of 21 days.
Note:- Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax, and tartar removed from teeth prior to enrolment medical examination.
Indian Navy SSR & AA Training
Selected candidates will undergo Basic Training at INS Chilka followed by Professional training in the allotted trade in various Naval Training Establishments of Indian Navy. Branch / Trade will be allotted as per the requirement of the service.
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Admit Card & Result
Eligible Applicant Written Exam & PFT Admit Card And Result/ Merit List Will Be Published On Official Website Of Indian Navy Career Portal.
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Contanct Details
- Phone Number – 011-23010151, 011-23793067, 1800-419-2929 (0800-2000 hrs on all days)
- Email Id – [email protected]
- Address- Directorate of Manpower Planning & Recruitment, IHQ MoD (N), New Delhi – 110011
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment FAQs
Q.1. What is full form of SSR in Indian Navy Recruitment?
Ans:- SSR stands for Senior Secondary Recruits.
Q.2. When will Indian Navy Agniveer SSR 2022 batch application form start?
Ans:- Online application form shall be started from 15-07-2022.
Q.3. What is Indian Navy Agniveer SSR 2022 Batch Application Last Date?
Ans:- Last date for submission of online application form is 30-07-2022.
Q.4. Who can apply for Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment?
Ans:- Intermediate/ 10+2 pass can apply.
Q.5. How much is Indian Navy Agniveer SSR salary/ pay scale?
Ans:- Agniveer SSR package of Rs 30,000/- per month with a fixed yearly increment. In Addition other allowances will be given as per notification.
Q.6. What is Indian Navy Agniveer SSR helpline/ contact number?
Ans:- phone Number- 011-21410525.
SSC Junior Engineer JE Recruitment Online Form 2022 Post Update:- 15/08/2022 || 12:20 AM Short Information:- SSC invites online application form for recruitment post of Junior
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant AC Online Form 2022 Post Update:- 14/08/2022 || 07:35 PM Short Information:- Indian Coast Guard (ICG) invites online applications for
SSC CPO SI Delhi Police And CAPF Recruitment Online 2022 Post Update:- 13/08/2022 || 07:00 PM Short Information:- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites online application
Simultala Awasiya Vidyalaya 6th Class Admission Dummy Admit Card 2023-24 Post Update:- 14/08/2022 || 09:00 AM Advertisement Short Information:- Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) invites
CISF Constable Fire (Male) PET/ PST Admit Card 2022 Post Update:- 14/08/2022 || 11:35 PM Advertisement Short Information:- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has issued online