ARO Katihar Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment Rally Online 2022
Post Update:- 03/08/2022 || 11:02 PM
Short Information:- Indian Army invites online applications for recruitment rally for Agniveer ARO Katihar for eligible candidates of districts- Araria, Banka, Begusarai, Bhagalpur, Katihar, Khagaria, Kishanganj, Madhepura, Munger, Purnea, Saharsa and Supaul. Interested candidates read the full notification before apply.
- Registration Start Date: 05-08-2022
- Registration Last Date: 03-09-2022
- Tentative Rally Date: 07 to 20 Dec 2022
- There is no any application charges required.
- Minimum Age: 17½ Years
- Maximum Age: 23# Years
- Born between 01 Oct 1999 to 01 Apr 2005
- Note : # The upper age limit has been relaxed from 21 years to 23 years as a onetime measure for the Recruiting Year 2022-23.
- Araria, Banka, Begusarai, Bhagalpur, Katihar, Khagaria, Kishanganj, Madhepura, Munger, Purnea, Saharsa and Supaul.
Eligibility Criteria For Katihar Army Agniveer Recruitment Rally
▶ Agniveer General Duty (All Arms) :-
Class 10th /Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For boards following grading system minimum of D grade (33% – 40%) in individual subjects or equivalent of grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate in C2 grade or equivalent corresponding to 45% in aggregate.
Note: Candidates with valid Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) Driving License will be given preference for Driver requirements.
▶ Agniveer (Technical) (All Arms) :-
0+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
110+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English from any recognized State Education Board or Central Education Board to include NIOS and ITI course of min one yr in required field with NSQF level 4 or above.
▶ Agniveer Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical (All Arms):-
10+2/ Intermediate Exam Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/ Accts/ Book Keeping in Class Xll is mandatory.
▶ Agniveer Tradesmen 10th pass (All Arms):-
- Class 10th simple pass.
- No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored in 33% in each subject.
▶ Agniveer Tradesmen 8th pass (All Arms):-
- Class 8th simple pass.
- No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored in 33% in each subject.
Minimum Physical Recruitment
77 (+ 5 cm expansion)
Agniveer Clerk / Store Keeper Technical
Physical Fitness Test
1.6 Km Run
Beam (Pull ups)
Group I – Up till 5 Min 30 Sec
Group II – 5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Sec
9 Feet Ditch:- Need to Qualify
Zig-Zag Balance:- Need to Qualify
Katihar Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment Rally Details
- Rally Date – 07 to 20 Dec 2022
- Rally Venue – Sirsa Military Camp, Katihar
- Eligible Candidates of Districts – Araria, Banka, Begusarai, Bhagalpur, Katihar, Khagaria, Kishanganj, Madhepura, Munger, Purnea, Saharsa and Supaul.
- Rally Admit Card Date – After 21 Nov 2022
Some Important Links
Army recruitment rally will be held for eligible candidates of districts Araria, Banka, Begusarai, Bhagalpur, Katihar, Khagaria, Kishanganj, Madhepura, Munger, Purnea, Saharsa and Supaul. online registration is mandatory and will be open from 05th August 2022. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail prior to the commencement of rally. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the admit card.
Katihar Indian Army Rally Venue
At Sirsa Military Camp, Katihar.
Katihar Indian Army Rally Agniveer Selection Process
Minimum Physical Recruitment Test, Physical Fitness Test, and Written Test and Detailed Medical Examination.
Katihar Army Rally Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
- Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
- Admit Card for the CEE for the rally fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself.
- Admit Card for the CEE for the review fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist/specialists at MH / CH / BH.
List of Document Required Katihar Indian Army Recruitment Rally
- Admit Card – Printed on Laser Printer on good quality 75 GSM paper in black and white only (Do not shrink the size).
- Photograph – Twenty (20) copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old digitally altered or edited/computerised/ photocopied/ photo-shopped photographs will NOT be accepted. Photographs must be with proper hair cut and clean shave (except Sikh Candidates).
- Education Certificates –
- Education Certificate with marks sheet of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e. Matric/ Intermediate etc from recognized School/ College/ Board/ University.
- Provisional/online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board/University. School Leaving Certificate (SLC) and College Leaving Certificate (CLC) may be asked for and all candidates will carry the SLC & CLC.
- Candidates with matric certificate from Open School should bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO/DEO.
- List of Education Board recognized by State Governments / UT administrations is attached as Appendix ‘B’ will only be accepted.
- Domicile (Residential) Certificate – Domicile (Residential) Certificate issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate. Only computer generated Residential Certificates which can be verified from Government website will be accepted (No Tatkal Domicile (Residential) Certificate will be acceptable).
- Caste Certificate – Caste Certificate issued by the Tehsildar/District Magistrate. Only computer generated caste certificates which can be verified from Government website will be accepted. For Adivasi, the caste certificate should be issued by District Magistrate.
- Religion Certificate – Religion Certificate to be issued by the Tehsildar/ SDM (if religion as “SIKH/ HINDU/ MUSLIM/ CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).
- School Character Certificate- School Character Certificate issued by the School/College Principal/Headmaster where the candidates last studied.
- Character Certificate- Character Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months from the date of despatch. (Certificate issued by Mukhia will not be acceptable).
- Unmarried Certificate- Unmarried Certificate for all candidates to be obtained with photographs issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months. (Certificate issued by Mukhia will not be acceptable). (Format of Unmarried Certificate is attached as per Appendix ‘C’ with the Notification).
- Relationship Certificate- SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates are required to produce the following documents as mentioned in official notification.
- NCC Certificate – (Optional)
- Sports Certificate – (Optional)
- Affidavit- Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate at the Rally Site without fail. Format of affidavit attached as per Appendix ‘A’. Submission of Affidavit is Mandatory to gain entry into the Rally. Candidates WILL NOT BE PERMITTED to enter the rally without affidavit.
- Certificate of Bonus Marks – (Optional)
- Single Bank A/C PAN Card & AADHAR Card- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme.
- Police Character Certificate –
- Sarpanch /Nagar Sewak (Residence Proof) –
Katihar Army Recruitment Rally Admit Card & Result
Candidate PET, Written Examination, Medical Examination Admit Card and Result will be announced on official website of Indian Army.
ARO Katihar Army Recruitment Rally Contact Details
Katihar Agniveer Army Recruitment Rally FAQs
1. When will Indian Army ARO Katihar Agniveer recruitment rally application form start?
– Katihar Indian Army recruitment rally application form will be started from 05-08-2022.
2. What is Indian Army Katihar recruitment rally application submission last date?
– Eligible applicants can submit online application till 03.09.2022
3. Where Will Katihar Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment Rally Happen?
– Recruitment rally venue/ location at Sirsa Military Camp, Katihar.
4. When will ARO Katihar Agniveer Army recruitment rally happen?
– Tentative rally date: 07 to 20 Dec 2022.
5. Who can apply for Katihar Indian Army recruitment rally?
– Eligible candidates of Districts – Araria, Banka, Begusarai, Bhagalpur, Katihar, Khagaria, Kishanganj, Madhepura, Munger, Purnea, Saharsa and Supaul. Can Apply Online.
6. What is Katihar Indian Army recruitment rally Helpline/ Contact Number?
– Number: 0645-2239035, 9289914527.
BSEB Inter(11th) Registration Online Form (Session 2022-24) Advertisement Post Update :- 01/12/2022 || 10:35 PM Short Information : Bihar School Examination Board has announced
LNMU UG Part 2 Exam Programme & Centre List (Session 2020-23) Post Update :- 01/12/2022 || 11:45 AM Short Information : Advertisement Lalit Narayan Mithila
BNMU Part 1 Exam Admit Card 2022 (Session 2021-24) Post Update :- 30/11/2022 || 07:41 PM Short Information : Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University (BNMU)
BNMU UG Part-2 Exam Admit Card 2022 (Session 2020-23) Post Update :- 29/11/2022 || 10:54 PM Advertisement Short Information :- B N Mandal University
BPSC Result 67th Combined Preliminary Examination 2022 Post Update:- 18/11/2022 || 11:10 AM Short Information:- Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has issued online Result for