LNMU UG Spot Admission Online Application Form 2022-25
Post Update:- 18/10/2022 || 10:25 AM
Short Information:- Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) invites online Spot Admission application form for taking admission in UG/ Graduation course for the academic session 2022-25. All eligible and interested candidates can apply online for spot admission from 17 Oct 2022 at lnmu.ac.in
News:- वैसे विद्यार्थी जिन्होंने चयन होने के पश्चात भी नामांकन नहीं लिया था, वैसे सभी छात्र / छात्रा दिनांक- 17.10.2022 से 22.10.2022 के बीच स्पॉट नामांकन (Spot Admission) प्रक्रिया के तहत रिक्त सीटों पर सम्बन्धित महाविद्यालय सीधे नामांकन लेंगे
News Date: 18-10-2022
Lalit Narayan Mithila University
LNMU UG Part 1 Admission Online 2022-25
*सबसे फास्ट अपडेट*
- Application Start Date: 26-06-2022
- Apply Last Date: 10-08-2022 (Extended)
- Application Period With Late Fine of Rs.100/- : 11-15 August 2022
- Merit 1st List Released Date: 30-08-2022
- Merit 2nd List Released Date: 27-09-2022
- Spot admission application starting date: 17 Oct 2022
- Spot admission application closing date: 22 Oct 2022
- (Expected Fees)
- General/ OBC: Rs.400/-
- SC/ ST: Rs.400/-
- Pay the Application Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
LNMU UG Admission 2022 Schedule
- Publication of second selection list : 27-09-2022
- Publication of first selection list : 30-08-2022
- Admission at concerned college counter on Ist list : 31-08-2022 to 08-09-2022
- Publication of 2nd, 3rd , 4th selection list as per availability of seats.
45% marks in the +2 Examination in the subject concerned
For +2 Science/ Commerce students: Minimum 45% marks in aggregate.
B. Com. Honours
45% marks in Commerce subjects (Accountancy + Business Studies + Entrepreneurship/ Business Economics) taken together.
For +2 Arts/ Science students: Minimum 50% marks in the aggregate.
B. Sc. Honours
45% marks in the +2 Examination in the subject concerned.
For Botany/ Zoology Honours: Minimum 45% marks in Biology in the +2 Examination
Pass in the +2 Examination
B. Com. General
For Commerce Students: Pass in the +2 Examination
For +2 Arts/ Science students: Minimum 45% marks in the aggregate.
B. Sc. General
Pass in the +2 Examination in Science
List Of Documents Required
The applicants shall be required to produce the following documents in two sets of selfattested photocopies attached with Application Form at the time of admission.
Applicants will have to submit two two photocopies of following documents at the time of admission.
- Class X Mark Sheet
- Class X Admit Card
- Class XII Mark-Sheet
- Class XII Admit Card
- Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
- Character Certificate from Head of the institution last attended. (Optional)
- Caste and Domicile Certificate wherever applicable (in the name of the Applicant) issued by the competent authority if applicable.
- Income and Asset Certificate for Economically Weaker Section (EWS), if applicable.
- Original School Leaving/College Leaving Certificate from school / College as well as original Migration Certificate from Board / University as applicable.
- Any other Document Required by the College Head.
List of Govt. Colleges
C. M. College, Darbhanga
C. M. Science College, Darbhanga
C. M. Law College, Darbhanga
Marwari College, Darbhanga
K. S. College, Laheriasarai, Darbhanga
M. K. College, Laheriasarai, Darbhanga
Millat College, Laheriasarai, Darbhanga
M. L. S. M. College, Darbhanga
B. M. A. College, Baheri, Darbhanga
M. K. S. College, Trimuhan Chandauna, Darbhanga
J. K. College, Biraul, Darbhanga
J. N. College, Nehra, Darbhanga
M. R. M. College, Darbhanga
R. K. College, Madhubani
J. N. College, Madhubani
R. N. College, Pandaul, Madhubani
B. M. College, Rahika, Madhubani
K. V. Sc. College, Ucchaith, Madhubani
J. M. D. P. L. Mahila College, Madhubani
L. N. J. College, Jhanjharupr, Madhubani
M. L. S. College, Sarisabpahi, Madhubani
H. P. S. College, Madhepur, Madhubani
C. M. J. College, Downwarihat, Madhubani
C. M. B. College, Deorh, Ghoghardiha, Madhubani
D. B. College, Jaynagar, Madhubani
V. S. J. College, Rajnagar, Madhubani
Samastipur College, Samastipur
R. N. A. R. College, Samastipur
B. R. B. College, Samastipur
Women’s College, Samastipur
A. N. D. College, Shahpur Patory, Samastipur
R. B. S. College, Andaur, Samastipur
R. B. College, Dalsinghsarai, Samastipur
U. P. College, Pusa, Samastipur
U. R. College, Rosera, Samastipur
D. B. K. N. College, Narhan, Samastipur
Dr. L. K. V. D. College, Tajpur, Samastipur
G. M. R. D. College, Mohanpur, Samastipur
G. D. College, Begusarai
S. B. S. S. College, Begusarai
S. K. M. College, Begusarai
A. P. S. M. College, Barauni, Begusarai
R. C. S. College, Manjhaul, Begusarai
- Mobile: +91-9771884350, +91-8840954266 (Kindly Call Between 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM)
- Email Id: [email protected]
- Note:- If fee is debited from your account and not reflecting in portal, kindly wait for 24-48 hours, it will updated automatically.
Some Important Links
|Apply For Spot Admission||Click Here|
|Applicant Login||Click Here|
|Download Spot Admission Notification||Click Here|
|Download 2nd Merit List||Click Here|
|Download 1st Merit List||Click Here|
|Download 1st Cut Off List||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Applicant Login||Click Here|
|Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
About LNMU UG Admission
The Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) is a government state public university in India. Which is located in Darbhanga district of Bihar State. It Was Established in 1972. The university offers education in various fields just as humanities, social science, life science, commerce, and medicine, with both undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
The online admission application form has been invited from eligible applicant who wants to take admission in Undergraduate (UG) degree Part-I (B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com) course in Lalit Narayan Mithila University to the academic session 2022-25.
LNMU Selection Process:- Applicant Will Be Selected To The Admission In UG Part I Course On The Basis Of Merit List Prepared By The University Officials Taking Care Of Applicant Obtained Marks In Board Exam And Chosen College.
LNMU Admission List/ Result/ Merit List/ Selection List/:- The 1st/ 2nd/ 3rd Merit List of Selected Candidate Will Be Published On Official Website Of LNMU Darbhanga.
How To Apply LNMU UG Admission Form:-
- Before filling up the online Admission Form, please read the instructions carefully.
- To make online application candidates are required to visit the URL : http://lnmu.ac.in
- As a first time user, applicants shall have to create the user account by clicking on the “Create an Account” link. It will open the “Create User” Page.
- Under the “Create User” page, all fields are mandatory to be filled in and indicated by an asterisk (*) adjacent to the name of the field
- Applicants who do not have a valid email-id must create an email-id before creating new account. The applicant must also ensure that the email-id and password is kept handy and safely for all the future correspondence/reference regarding admission process.
- Applicant shall enter his/her name exactly as mentioned in +2 Board Certificate.
- After completing the “Create User” Page, click “Sign Up” button given at the bottom of the Page
- For confirmation an OTP will be sent to your mobile number. Fill that OTP to confirm creation of the new user account.
- Before proceeding further, keep scanned copy of your passport size photograph and signature ready. Size of scanned Photograph & Signature should be 30 kb to 50 kb.Signature should be made only with black ink ball pen.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature, when required, and proceed to fill the Form.
- The entire online application process is divided into five tabs (sections/pages) and applicant needs to enter details in each of the sections correctly.
- There is a Preview option before going to the payment gateway. The entire information filled in by the candidate can be viewed and edited here, if any correction is needed. Kindly make sure that all required fields have been entered correctly. At the time of Preview do ensure that your personal mobile number, email id and AADHAR Number have been filled in by you at appropriate field for recovery of your account and for future communication.
- If satisfied, make payment through payment gateway process and after payment please download two copies of the completed Application—one to be used at the time of admission, and another to be kept safely by the candidate for future reference.
- Online Application Fee is Rupees 400 + Bank processing fee per subject. If a candidate decides to apply for more than one subjects, he will be required to make fresh application each time and pay the Online Application Fee separately for each of the subjects applied for. This is not the Admission Fee. It is only Online Application Fee. Admission Fee will be charged at the time of admission
- Candidates are required to select at least one College for each subject. They can choose maximum 7 colleges for a single subject.
LNMU Address/ Location:- Lalit Narayan Mithila University Kameshwaranagar, Darbhanga, Bihar 846004, India
LNMU Contact Details:- Helpline: 9661073322 (Time: between 10 AM to 6 PM) || Email ID: [email protected]
LNMU Admission FAQs
1. What Is The Full Form Of LNMU?
– LNMU Stands For The Lalit Narayan Mithila University.
2. When Will LNMU UG Online Admission 2022 Application Form Start?
– Undergraduate Admission Session 2022-25 May Be Start In The Month of April of 2022 Year.
3. What Is LNMU UG Admission Session 2022-25 Application Last Date?
– Application Last Date Will Be Updated Soon.
4. How Much Is LNMU UG Admission Application Fee?
– The Application Fee For All Applicant Is Rs.400/-. The Required Application Fee Can Be Paid Using Debit Card, Credit Card OR Internet Banking.
5. Who Can Apply For LNMU UG Admission Application Form?
– 45% Marks In The +2 Examination In The Subject Concerned And There Is No Any Percentage Barrier For General Course.
6. What Is LNMU Admission Contact Number?
– Helpline: 9661073322 (Time: between 10 AM to 6 PM) || Email ID: [email protected]
Bihar Board 12th Scrutiny & Compartmental 2023
BSEB Inter 12th Scrutiny & Compartmental Online Form 2023 Post Update:- 30/03/2023 || 03:34 PM Short Information:- Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) Has Invited Online
Bihar Board Matric (10th) Result 2023
Bihar Board Matric (10th) Result 2023-BSEB Post Update: 30-03-2023 || 02:27 PM Short Information:- Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has declared online result for annual
Bihar BEd Admit Card Entrance Exam 2023
Bihar BEd Admit Card Entrance Exam 2023 Post Update:- 30/03/2023 || 02:14 PM Short Information:- Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) has issued online admit card
LNMU UG Part 2 Exam Result (Session 2020-23)
LNMU UG Part 2 Exam Result (Session 2020-23) Post Update :- 28/03/2023 || 07:48 PM Short Information : Lalit Narayan Mithila University has released the
BPSC 68th Result 2023
BPSC 68th Result 2023- Pre Exam Cut Off bpsc.bih.nic.in Post Update:- 27/03/2023 || 10:31 AM Short Information:- Advertisement Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has
CDS Admit Card 2023
CDS Admit Card 2023- Download Exam 1 At upsc.gov.in Post Update:- 24/03/2022 || 06:24 PM Short Information:- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released
NDA Admit Card 2023
NDA Admit Card 2023- Download Online Exam 1 At upsc.gov.in Post Update:- 24/03/2023 || 06:04 PM Short Information:- Advertisement Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Bihar Board Inter(12th) Result 2023-BSEB
BSEB Inter(12th) Result 2023 Arts,Science and Commerce biharboardonline.com Post Update:- 21/03/2023 || 02:02 PM Short Information:- Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has declared online result
BNMU UG Part 3 Result 2019-22
BNMU UG Part 3 Exam Result 2019-22 Post Update :- 19/01/2023 || 07:04 PM Short Information : Advertisement Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University (BNMU) has released
SSC GD Admit Card 2022
SSC GD Admit Card 2022- Constable Exam Date, Application Status Post Update:- 07/01/2023 || 03:34 PM Short Information:- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued online