Munger University UG Admission 2023-27 Online Form-CBCS
Post Update:- 01/06/2023 || 09:32 PM
Short Information:- Munger university invites online applications for taking admission in 1st semester of Undergraduate UG (B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com) course for the academic session 2023-27 for 4 year programme under Choice Based Credit System (CBCS). All eligible and interested candidates can apply online at Munger University
- Application Start Date: 20-05-2023
- Application Last Date: 05-06-2023(Extended)
- Application Fee: Rs.1000/-
- Pay the Application Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking and E-wallet.
Candidates who have passed intermediate examination I.A./ I.Sc./ I.Com or +2 of Bihar School Examination Board or equivalent examination offered by other approved National / State Board.
Candidates who have passed intermediate examination I.A./ I.Sc./ I.Com or +2 of Bihar School Examination Board or equivalent examination offered by other approved National / State Boards.
Candidates who have passed intermediate examination I.Sc. or +2 Science Stream only of Bihar School Examination Board or equivalent examinations offered by other approved National / State Boards.
List of Govt. Colleges
1.) R.D. & D.J. College, Munger
2.) B R M College, Munger
3.) J. R. S. College, Jamalpur
4.) J.M.S.College, Munger
5.) Jamalpur College, Jamalpur
6.) R.S. College, Tarapur
7.) H.S. College, Haveli Kharagpur
8.) K S S College, Lakhisarai
9.) B. N. M. College, Barhiya
10.) D.S.M. College, Jhajha
12.) S. K. R. College, Barbigha
13.) K K M College, Jamui
14.) Mahila College, Khagaria
15.) K. D. S College, Gogri
16.) Koshi College, Khagaria
Documents Required For Admission
- Valid Email ID
- Active Mobile Number
- Scanned Photo in jpeg format
- Matric Admit card and Mark sheet
- Intermediate Admit card and Mark sheet
- Aadhar Card
- Photo ID proof (for entering number)- Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport, ID issued by Panchayat/ Block Office
Some Important Links
|Apply Online For||UG – B.A.|
|UG – B.Sc.|
|UG – B.Com.|
|Applicant Login||Click Here|
|Application *Home Page||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Munger University Admission
Munger University is a public state university and was established through bifurcation of Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University. It has jurisdiction spreading over five districts: Munger, Lakhisarai, Sheikhpura, Jamui and Khagaria under Munger Division in Bihar. It was established on 18 march 2018 by honorable chief minister of Bihar.
Constituent Colleges List of Munger University
|1. R.D. & D.J. College, Munger||2. B R M College, Munger|
|3. J. R. S. College, Jamalpur||4. J.M.S. College, Munger|
|5. Jamalpur College, Jamalpur||6. R.S. College, Tarapur|
|7. H.S. College, Haveli Kharagpur||8. K S S College, Lakhisarai|
|9. B. N. M. College, Barhiya||10. D.S.M. College, Jhajha|
|11. K.M.D. College, Parbatta||12. S. K. R. College, Barbigha|
|13. K K M College, Jamui||14. Mahila College, Khagaria|
|15. K. D. S College, Gogri||16. Koshi College, Khagaria|
|17. R.D College, Sheikpura|
Munger University Admission Important Instructions
- Before you proceed to fill the application form please ensure that you have read and understood the eligibility criteria for the UG- Stream you are applying for.
- Meeting the eligibility criteria is mandatory to get admission to Munger University.
- Please select the Program you wish to seek admission to. Only one course can be selected per application form. You cannot select the multiple courses.
- Application form needs to be completed. If any field/s does not apply to you, mark as N/A.
- Please be careful in filling up the information in all aspects. Incomplete admission form will not be accepted.
- Any error/misinformation in the application form shall result in cancellation of seat.
- Candidate should fill his / her basic details like Date of Birth (DOB), Address, State, City, Country, Contact / Mobile Numbers, Blood Group and Email very carefully.
- Enter your First name/ Middle name/Family name in the space provided. The name should be same as mentioned in the Class X/ XII/ School leaving certificate.
- Important updates on the admission process will be available on the website.
- Before final submission of Application Form, read the declaration carefully and give your consent on it, failing which you will not be able to complete your application.
- Once submitted no changes/modifications will be possible for the information provided. No communication shall be entertained in this regard.
- The processing of Application Form will begin only after the successful payment of Application Fee.
- Any admission related query/grievance should be addressed to the following e-mail id: [email protected]
- Student is advised to read the application form carefully and keep ready the digital or scanned copy of all the documents in Jpg, Jpeg format for uploading.
Munger University Admission Selection Process 2023
For the current session 2023-24, admission shall be made on the basis of marks obtained at 10+2 level by the Munger University.
After choice-cum- merit bases allotment of seats, document verification will have to done at college and admission fee will have to be deposited through university portal.
Munger University Admission Merit List/ Result 2023
The Merit list/ Selection List (1st, 2nd, 3rd) of eligible candidate will be uploaded on Munger University Admission Website after successful submission of UG admission application form.
How To Apply For Munger University Admission 2023
- Student can registration your admission though university website https://mungeruniversity.ac.in on click link UG Admission.
- Firstly, you should complete the Step-1.
- Afterward go for the Step-2 and complete the form.
- Before filling the Application form you must have the following ready.
- Scanned copy of colored Photo & Signature of the Candidate in. Jpg, Jpeg,.png, .pdf format ONLY. The file size of each should be less than on equal to 50KB.
- Scanned copy of 10th & 12th certificate of Candidate, .Jpg,.Jpeg, .png, .pdf format ONLY. The file size of each should be less than on equal to 500KB.
- Email address, Mobile number, and Blood Group.
- Details of qualifying examination.
- Online Banking details/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Register online and provide your correct and functional email as well as Mobile Number because your username and password etc. will be sent on this email.
- After successful completion of Step-2, Student get the User Id and Password on registered mail id.
- Login using your username and password. Your Dashboard will be available to you for filling the form.
- Please note every candidate will register separately and will get his/her username and password to access his/her Dashboard for filling as well as tracking the form(s).
- In case you have lost/forgot your password, please use Forgot Password link to get it. It will be sent to you on your registered email.
Note:- Please don’t rename files with BMP/ PNG/ TIFF/ etc (Not acceptable file extension names such as filename.BMP, filename.PNG, or filename.TIFF). If file is not in JPG format convert them to JPG format using appropriate software (e.g., Paint Brush) instead of just renaming the file extension.
Munger University Contact Details
- Phone Number: +91 6344-223300
- Email: [email protected]
- Address:- Administrative Block, (R.D. & D. J. College Campus), Munger – 811201 (Bihar) India.
Munger University Admission FAQs
- Q.1. When will Munger University UG admission 2023 application start?
- Ans:- Munger university UG admission session 2023-27 online application form has been started from 20th May 2023 onwards.
- Q.2. What is Munger University UG admission application last date?
- Ans:- Last date for submission of UG admission application form is 31st May 2023
- Q.3. Is there any application fee for Munger University UG admission 2023-27?
- Ans:- Yes, Application fee for all is Rs.1000/-
- Q.4. Who can apply for UG admission session 2023-27?
- Ans:- Pass in class 12th (or equivalent) in any discipline. Class 12th students awaiting final examination results are also eligible to apply for UG admission.
- Q.5. What is Munger University UG admission 2023 selection process?
- Ans:- For the current session 2023-24, admission shall be made on the basis of marks obtained at 10+2 level by the Munger University.
- Q.6. What is Munger University admission helpline number?
- Ans:- Phone Number: +91 6344-223300
OFSS Bihar Board Inter(11th) Admission Online 2023
OFSS Bihar Inter(11th) Admission Online 2023- ofssbihar.in Post Update:- 01/06/2023 || 07:59 PM Short Information:- OFSS Bihar under BSEB invites online applications form for taking
Munger University UG Admission 2023-27 Online Form
Munger University UG Admission 2023-27 Online Form-CBCS Post Update:- 01/06/2023 || 09:32 PM Short Information:- Munger university invites online applications for taking admission in
BRABU UG Admission 2023-27 Online Form
BRABU UG Admission 2023 Online Form- UMIS Portal brabu.net Post Update:- 01/06/2023 || 10:35 PM Short Information:- Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University (BRABU) invites online
CUET PG City Intimation Slip 2023
CUET PG Admit Card 2023 Download Link cuet.nta.nic.in Post Update: 01/06/2023 || 08:05 PM Short Information: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released online admit card for Common
BSEB Inter(12th) Compartmental Result 2023
BSEB Inter(12th) Compartmental Result 2023 Post Update:- 31/05/2023 || 01:20 PM Advertisement Short Information:- Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) Has released online compartmental result For
JAC Jharkhand Board 10th 12th Result2023
JAC Jharkhand Board 10th 12th Result 2023 Advertisement Post Date:- 31-05-2023 || 08:20 AM Short Information: Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) DECLARED the 10th and 12th
VKSU UG Admission 2023-27 Online Form
VKSU UG Admission 2023-27 Online Form- vksuexams.com Post Update:- 31/05/2023 || 08:12 AM Short Information:- Veer Kunwar Singh University (VKSU), Ara invites online applications for
Bihar B.Ed 2nd Round Seat Allotment 2023
Bihar B.Ed 2nd Round Seat Allotment 2023 biharcetbed-lnmu.in Post Update: 29/05/2023 || 02:15 PM Short Information: Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) has issued online College allotment
Bihar DElEd Admit Card 2023
Bihar DElEd Admit Card 2023 Entrance Exam, Download Link Post Update: 29/05/2023 || 08:17 AM Short Information:- Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has released online admit
India Post GDS Online Form 2023
GDS Online Form 2023 Apply At indiapostgdsonline.gov.in Post Update: 26/05/2023 || 05:11 PM Short Information:- India Post invites online applications for recruitment to the post