Patliputra University UG Part-I Admission 2nd Merit List (Session 2022-25)
Post Update:- 02/09/2022 || 08:25 PM
Short Information:- Patliputra University (PPUP) has issued online 3rd Merit List/ Second Selection List/ Cut Off List for taking admission in regular Undergraduate (UG)/ Graduation/ Degree course (B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com) for session 2022-25.
- Application Start Date: 25-05-2022
- Application Last Date: 31-07-2022 (Extended)
- First Merit List: 03-08-2022
- Second Meri List: 20-08-2022
- Third Merit List: 02-09-2022
- (Expected Fee)
- General/ OBC: Rs.300/-
- SC/ ST: Rs.300/-
- Pay the Application Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
First Merit List:
- Publication of 1st Merit List- 03 August 2022
- Last date of Admission of this Merit- 16 August 2022
- Last date of Validation of Admission by college- 18 August 2022
Second Merit List:
- Publication of 2nd Merit List- 20 August 2022
- Last date of Admission of this Merit- 29 August 2022
- Last date of Validation of Admission by college- 31 August 2022
Third Merit List:
- Publication of 3rd Merit List- 02 September 2022
- Last date of Admission of this Merit- 12 September 2022
- Last date of Validation of Admission by college- 14 September 2022
4th Round (Spot Round – Open Merit):
- Application for Spot round in Colleges against vacant seats- 16-19 September 2022
- Publication of Spot round Admission list by the colleges on merit – 20 September 2022
- Last date of Validation of Spot round Admission by college- 23 September 2022
Commencement of classes:
- Commencement of classes – 15 September 2022
Eligibility Criteria For PPUP UG Admission
B.A. Hons:- For the B.A. Hons. degree course in any subject, it shall be necessary for a student to have obtained not less than 45% marks at the intermediate examination/ XIIth Class in the subject concerned, or in an allied subject as determined by the Academic Council.
A student shall be eligible for admission to the B.A. Hons. course in any subject of Arts even though he has not studied the subject concerned at the intermediate/ XIIth Class examination and if he has passed in science or Commerce with not less than 45% marks in the aggregate.
B.Sc. Hons :- For the B.Sc. Hons. degree in any subject it shall be necessary for a student to have obtained not less than 45% marks at the intermediate/ XIIth Class examination in the subject offered for Honors study, or in an allied subject as determined by the Academic Council.
B.Com. Hons:- For the degree of Bachelor of Commerce (Hons.)-.if a candidate has passed the intermediate/ Xllth Class Examination in commerce of any Board obtaining not less than 45% marks in the commerce subject/group of subject.
A student who has passed the intermediate / Xllth Class Examination in Science shall also eligible for admission to the B.Com. Hons. Course, if he has obtained a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate at the intermediate / Xllth Science level.
Note- No Candidate shall choose Mathematics, Statistics or Geography unless he has passed the intermediate examination in the concerned subject.
PASS /GENERAL COURSE:-
B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com.(Gen.) :- lf candidates have less than 45%marks in 12th they are allowed to fill general course only.
Patliputra University List of Colleges
1.) A N College, Patna
2.) ANS College, Barh
3.) B D College, Patna
4.) B S College, Danapur
5.) College Of Commerce, Arts & Science Patna
6.) G J College, Rambagh, Bihta
7.) Ganga Devi Mahila Mahavidalaya, Patna
8.) J D Womens College, Patna
9.) Jagat Narayan Lal College, Patna
10.) M M College, Bikram
11.) Mahila College, Khagaul
12.) Malti Dhari College, Naubatpur
13.) R L S Y College, Bakhtiarpur
14.) R P M College, Patna City
15.) Ram Krishna Dwarika College, Patna
16.) Ram Ratan Singh College, Mokama, Patna
17.) S M D College, Punpun
18.) Sri Arvind Mahila College, Patna
19.) Sri Guru Gobind Singh College, Patna Saheb
20.) T P S College, Patna
21.) Kisan College, Nalanda
22.) Nalanda College, Biharsharif
23.) Nalanda Mahila College, Biharsharif
24.) S P M College, Udantpuri, Nalanda
25.) S U College, Hilsa
Requirements For Form Submission
- Passport Size Photo in .jpg, .jpeg, .bmp and .png format (Maximum Upload Size 100 KB Only).
- Signature in .jpg, .jpeg, .bmp and .png format (Maximum Upload Size 100 KB Only).
- High School Mark sheet & Intermediate Mark Sheet.
- Caste Certificate & Income Certificate.
- Photo ID Proof
- Personal Mobile Number & Parent’s Mobile Number
- Bank Information (Account Number & IFSC Code etc.)
Some Important Links
Download 3rd Merit List
Download 2nd Merit List
Download 2nd Cut Off List
Download 1st Merit List
Download 1st Cut Off List
Download Admission Instruction
BSEB Inter(11th) Registration Online Form (Session 2022-24) Advertisement Post Update :- 01/12/2022 || 10:35 PM Short Information : Bihar School Examination Board has announced
LNMU UG Part 2 Exam Programme & Centre List (Session 2020-23) Post Update :- 01/12/2022 || 11:45 AM Short Information : Advertisement Lalit Narayan Mithila
BNMU Part 1 Exam Admit Card 2022 (Session 2021-24) Post Update :- 30/11/2022 || 07:41 PM Short Information : Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University (BNMU)
BNMU UG Part-2 Exam Admit Card 2022 (Session 2020-23) Post Update :- 29/11/2022 || 10:54 PM Advertisement Short Information :- B N Mandal University
BPSC Result 67th Combined Preliminary Examination 2022 Post Update:- 18/11/2022 || 11:10 AM Short Information:- Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has issued online Result for