Post Title:- SSC CHSL (10+2) Recruitment 2021 Application Status
Post Update:- 14/05/2022 || 11:17 AM
Short Information:- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Invites Online Application Form For The Recruitment Post of Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2021. Interested Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
ssc chsl recruitment 2022 | ssc chsl recruitment 2022 last date | ssc chsl recruitment 2022 exam date | ssc chsl recruitment 2022 age limit | ssc chsl recruitment 2022 notification pdf | ssc chsl recruitment 2022 notification | ssc chsl recruitment 2022 apply online | ssc chsl 2022 registration date | ssc chsl 2022 form date | ssc chsl 2022 notification | ssc chsl 2022 vacancy | ssc chsl upcoming vacancy 2022 | ssc chsl 2022 ssc chsl salary | ssc chsl 2019 | ssc chsl syllabus | ssc chsl cut off | ssc chsl syllabus pdf | ssc chsl previous year paper | ssc chsl vacancy 2022 | ssc chsl notification | ssc chsl full form | ssc chsl application form 2021 | ssc chsl eligibility | ssc chsl 2022 age limit,
- Application Start Date: 01-02-2022
- Application Last Date: 07-03-2022
- Last Date For Pay Fee Online: 08-03-2022
- Last Date For Pay Fee Offline: 10-03-2022
- Form Correction Period: 11-03-2022 To 15-03-2022
- Exam Date: 24-04-2022 to 10-06-2022
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women: Rs. 0/-
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, SBI Challan/ Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card.
- Age As On: 01.01.2022
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification.
|CHSL Posts||Educational Qualification|
|LDC/JSA||12th/Intermediate passed or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university|
|PA/SA||12th/ Intermediate passed or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university|
|DEO||12th passed or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university|
|DEO in Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG)||12th passed in Science Stream with Mathematics as a subject, or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university|
- Mobile Number (For verification through OTP)
- Email ID (to be verified through OTP).
- Aadhaar number/ Voter ID Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ School/ College ID
- Employer ID (Govt./ PSU/ Private)
- Matricualtion (10th) Certificates/ Marksheet
- Disability Certificate (If applicable)
How To Apply
- Applications must be submitted in only online mode at the website of SSC Headquarter i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-III and Annexure-IV. Sample proforma of One-time Registration and online Application Form are attached as Annexure-IIIA and Annexure-IVA respectively.
- In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEGs format (20 KB to 50 KB). The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination. Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and both ears should be visible.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by a candidate, his candidature will be
- cancelled. Specimen of photographs which are acceptable/ not acceptable is given at Annexure-V.
- Last date and time for submission of online applications is 07-03-2022 (23:00).
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- The Commission will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form.